Monday 28 May 2012

Just a few little bits and pieces I did today

Its so apparent I have too much time on my hands at the moment given that Im blogging twice in a matter of days!!  

My sewing machine has been sent away to get fixed so I decided to make a few things on my Silhouette machine instead so I thought Id share them.

I keep all my loose change in a tupperware jar so I thought Id jazz it up using some vinyl and made this.  My stache, My stash, moustache get it? get it!!??   I saw the idea on Pinterest and thought it was really funny.  Tim thinks I need help as I start giggling every time I see it.  (He is correct!) 


I had lots of little crafting bits and pieces that needed homes so I washed lots of tiny jam jars that I had in the cupboard and labelled them all up to make the a bit neater.  (I think I may be nesting... either that or becoming really anal about things!) 


And finally, I made a wipe clean board for my craft room.  I took an old photo frame and made a white background instead of putting a picture in,  then put some vinyl wording on it.  I have pens for writing on glass so this will come in really handy for keeping a note of things that I still have to do or make.  Im going to paint the outside of it at some point but I couldnt face doing that today!


Well thats what I got up to today.  Wonder what tomorrow will bring.........xxx

8 comments:

  1. Lol love the mustache!!! Beginning to think I NEED a silhoutte your makes are fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'stache jar is just fab! A silhouette machine is on my wish list. Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fab ideas! My mum gave me a Craft Robo a while ago, she'd bought it and didn't get on with it. Is that the same thign as a silhoutte? I'm a bit scared of it and haven't tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete